Note: OGM Forum is no longer active. This is a static snapshot as of February 2022. You can browse the site to see posts, but the functional features of the site will not work. You can search or download a zip archive of the files from the site at github/OpenGlobalMind/forum.openglobalmind.com.

Web and App Development

I am a contract web and software developer with decades of experience. I give free consultations and discounts on projects that benefit the world, especially in the OGM areas on collective knowledge and sense making. Find a time for us to discuss over video at BentleyDavis.com/schedule.

Bentley
BentleyDavis.com

3 Likes

hi Bentley,

I felt intrigued by your kind opening the door for a conversation about your possible involvement with projects “that benefit the world, especially in the OGM areas on collective knowledge and sense-making.” Here’s a brief introduction to mine, which is an unfunded project "open-source-oriented project and I can’t yet afford to pay developer prices for putting together the platform, even if it won’t have to be built from-the-scratch but drawing on innovative combinations available pieces. (I also wrote about it here.)

Please take a look and tell me whether SymmaSys would qualify and if yes, let’s chat.