I would like to expand my thinking and understanding of viruses and the current pandemic. Please post interesting (your judgement suffices) links to data, articles, journals, studies. Open the aperture wide, but could include:
- What is the role of pollution particles carrying viral material
- data on actual deaths in 2017, 18, 19 vs. 2020. The CDC numbers on excess deaths use a “baseline” that is not actually the data from the previous year
- to what degree are treatments and mitigations getting better?
- which co-morbities are most relevant??
- what vitamins and supplements help reduce the likelihood or impact of covid
- are their different strands of the virus? Do they have different impacts?
- why do some people get so sick and die, and others are mildly sick?
I will post some below too to get started,