Nice, I have always aspired to sketch noting (if that is what you call it)!
I am now starting to appreciate that each participant is going to have a different goal or picture of what OGM is, and that is all right! If you lay all the pictures over each other, there is a common core.
One of the posts, maybe in the Google Group, talked about the Soverign Individual, and expanding from there. In many aspects of my life, I think along those lines:
What actions can i take to “improve” my:
- Individual Health, Spirituality, Calling, Use of Resources
- My Family (immediate and then extended)
- My many tribes (in person and more online)
- my community (neighborhood, town, county?, state?)
- My country (how do i want my country to show leadership yet humility in taking on the problems)
- the world (ecosystems, environment, resources, etc)
I am still maturing my thoughts…